About the event
The 2013 School Leaders Summit saw a host of experts from across the education sector debate the major challenges facing schools and colleges.
Join us again in 2014 and gain unparalleled insight into the progress of reform from the Government, high-profile policymakers and leading education professionals.
- Elizabeth Truss MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Education and Childcare
- Glenys Stacey, Chief Regulator, Ofqual
- John Coleman, Senior HMI – Schools, Ofsted
- Simon Lebus, Group Chief Executive, Cambridge Assessment
- Mark Dawe, Chief Executive, OCR
- Joe Hallgarten, Director of Education, RSA Action and Research Centre
- Chris Paterson, Senior Researcher, CentreForum
- Jonathan Simons, Head of the Education Unit, Policy Exchange
- Councillor David Kershaw CBE, Cabinet Member for Education, Coventry City Council
- David Turrell CBE, Executive Headteacher, Sir Bernard Lovell School
- Howard Lay, Executive Principal, Samuel Ward Academy
- Develop your understanding of current and future government policy
- Discuss your views with senior representatives from the Department of Education
- Network with school leaders drawn from across the UK
Who should attend?
Delegates will be drawn from the following range of stakeholders: head teachers, governors, local authority education officers, councillors, exam board representatives, central government departments and agencies.